Welcome to Ella's World, an online record of her life. We are a gluten free, cloth diaperin' family. We enjoy going to the zoo and being with good friends. This blog is for friends and family to stay in touch with our lives.
Ella got her new bed last night. Chris put it together, but Ella has only napped on it so far and only for today. We will see how tonight goes. Here are some pictures of her new bed.
She looks adorable in her new bed!
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower from Friday Follow!
ReplyDeleteSuzi from
www.confessionsofafitnessinstructor.com
I tinkerbell bed!? I'm so jealous!
im following you from friday follow :) Would love for you to follow me too :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.PoshBabyCouture.blogspot.com
Hi dropping by from Friday Follow. I just followed you, hope you can come by sometimes.
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
I'm following you from Friday Follow!
ReplyDeleteethertonphotography.blogspot.com
Too cute! She is adorable!
ReplyDeleteI'm following you from Friday Follow!
Heather
http://www.ratherbechangingdiapers.com/