Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Update on the bed

I'm sure you are all wondering how Ella has been doing in her big girl bed. She has done awesome! She was so ready. The first night we had a few problems because the stupid cat wanted to play on the crib. We didn't take it down before Ella tried out her new bed, just in case and then the cat wanted to play on it all night long. So once we got the cat out and took the crib apart everything has been fine. She doesn't have any issues with the bed. I think she loves the fact that she can climb in and out of it herself. She only gets up a few times at night, mainly to tell us she has a wet diaper or because of a bad dream or her teeth are bugging her. Since the bed she has been sleeping better, harder and longer then before. When she does get up she only comes to my side of our bed and when I tell her to get back in bed she does. When she is tired and want to take a nap she will climb in with her blankie and laying there hinting to me that she is ready. I still have to put her to bed, she won't do it herself, but that is ok with me. I'll tuck her in forever if she wanted me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment