| I did this pumpkin for her. |
Welcome to Ella's World, an online record of her life. We are a gluten free, cloth diaperin' family. We enjoy going to the zoo and being with good friends. This blog is for friends and family to stay in touch with our lives.
Monday, October 24, 2011
Pumpkin
Who doesn't love pumpkin season? Well we sure do! Even Ella remembered what this large fruit is called, I didn't have to reminder her form last year. We didn't go to the patch this year, instead we got ours at the store that was having an incredible sale. So, we got some for cooking and for coloring. I let Ella color her big pumpkin this year all by herself. She is very proud of her art work. Her latest art phase is lines, she loves to draw lines.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment