Welcome to Ella's World, an online record of her life. We are a gluten free, cloth diaperin' family. We enjoy going to the zoo and being with good friends. This blog is for friends and family to stay in touch with our lives.
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Update
We took Ella to see the doc. He said that she will over this soon. He told us to give her normal foods again and milk, no more juice. He suggested children's pepto to help her get over this little hump. So no ER trip for us, YAY! She is eating a lot today and had half of daddy's ice tea so she much be feeling better. Today is a beautiful day and I hope we get to go out and play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am your latest follower!!! You can also follow me at www.safehomehappymom.com
ReplyDeleteI love your blog and I will definitely be coming back here.
Glad the news was positive. She is adorable!!!
ReplyDelete