Alright, Ella will be 14 months tomorrow so I thought I do an update about all the things she can do now.
Ella can count to 5 forwards and backwards and she tries to count on her fingers. She will also count objects in a bucket or in your hand. She is working on her ABC's, can say ABC...PQ...TU...Z. She is almost running full speed. She will climb everything she can get her foot on and if she can't get her foot on it she will step on something or try to pull herself up. We are still working on more sign language, potty training signs are next on the list and maybe the alphabet. She is getting really good at eating with a spoon and fork. She likes to help and watch everything we do like cooking and cleaning. She can wash her hands and her tummy and her head (kinda). She loves to brush her teeth. Speaking of teeth is has 6 coming in at one time right now all on the top too. She now gives kisses. You can ask for a kiss or she will just give them to those she loves like Mommy, Daddy and the kitty. I think she even gave a few to Grandma and Papa King when they were down for Christmas. She is turning into a girly girl; she loves horses, dress up, and playing with her dolls and doll house. She love trying on clothes and seeing how pretty she is and looking at pretty things. She will say "tetty tetty" when she see something pretty. One thing that is really cute is when ever she pets the cat or wants to pet something or strokes Mommy's hair she says "nice," we always tell her to pet the kitty nice and I guess she thinks that means pet, lol.
I'm sure there is more I could say about Ella, but I think that covers most of it for now. She goes to the doctor next month for her 15 month appointment and we will get updates on her grow then.
No comments:
Post a Comment