Monday, November 23, 2009

Tooth and Fork

Ella has her first tooth! It came in last week. She got her front right bottom tooth in before her molar. She has 6 more in the front that are ready to pop in any second. They are all right there ready to come out at once! She has been in a lot of pain, but is handling it well. I don't know how much longer she can stand it, I hope for her sake they all come in soon and than maybe her body will give her a break. It is sad that is will no longer have a toothless grin, I love that toothless grin.

Other news, Ella has been eating with a fork. She wanted to play with the fork we were using to feed her, so we let her just to see what she would do. She tried stabbing her food, she has some trouble so I gave her a hand, than she went straight for her mouth. I guess she is ready. So now we have been doing almost everyone other meal with a fork. She isn't very good at it, but she keeps trying and that is what is important. She is also learning how to wash herself. She rubs her hands together when we wash hands, but now she is trying to wash her body (mostly her chest) and her hair. Of course she can't do it all by herself, but she likes to help.

My baby isn't a baby anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment